SLT/TLT rotating nut | Vít me bi Ewellix được sử dụng rộng rãi trong nhiều ứng dụng khác nhau, yêu cầu độ chính xác cao.
Long lead rolled ball screw with rotating nut
The main purpose of this solution is to minimize the inertia phenomenon associated with long rotating shafts. The long lead screw shaft is rigidly fixed to the machine frame. The ball nut, rotating inside a bearing housing and driven via a tension belt, moves along the screw shaft. The customers are responsible for the sourcing and assembly of the electric motor, belt, pulleys and frame holding the bearing housing.
• Nominal diameter from 25 to 50 mm
• Lead from 20 to 50 mm
• 72 series angular contact bearings are directly mounted on the nut outer diameter
• Bearings are preloaded in back-to-back arrangement in order to fully support the moment created by the belt tension
• 2 Nilos rings protect the bearings against pollution and permit lubrication for life
• Brush wipers are mounted at each end of the nut in the standard configuration for better protection against contamination
• The ball screw assembly is lubricated through a nipple mounted on the housing external diameter in the standard version
• Standard grease is Ewellix LGMT2. Other lubricants are available on request.